About us |

History


History


 

1958 THE COMPANY WAS FOUNDED UNDER LATE GEHIMAL H. KARIA SPECIALIZING INTO PLUMBING PRODUCTS.
1971 CORE BUSINESS WAS TURNKEY JOBS FOR WATER SUPPLY DRAINAGE SYSTEM.
1975 GENERATED WATER SUPPLY TO BARVI DAM, BADLAPUR.
1983 ENTERED THE TILES INDUSTRY.
1992 CREATED A THREE STOREY SHOWROOM IN ULHASNAGAR; BIGGEST IN THANE DISTRICT AT THAT POINT OF TIME.
1996 SPECIALIZED INTO INSTITUTIONAL & PROJECTS SALES.
2002 2ND SHOWROOM OPENED IN NAVI MUMBAI.
2005 STARTED WITH DISTRIBUTION OF EUROPEAN PRODUCTS FOR WEST INDIA.
2007 3RD SHOWROOM OPENED IN MUMBAI REGION.